Miley Cyrus doesn`t know how to smile
London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus says she sticks her tongue out in pictures because she doesn`t "know how to smile" and it makes her feel awkward if she`s standing there grinning.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker has been snapped in her signature pose on a lot of occasions lately, reported Contactmusic.
"I get embarrassed to take pictures. That`s actually the truth. I`m so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me, and I just don`t know how to - I don`t know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don`t know what else to do," Cyrus said.
Meanwhile, the 21-year-old singer, who has hit the headlines this year for her provocative music videos and controversial performances, admits she doesn`t search herself on the internet any more because the negative comments ruin her happiness.
"I refuse to Google myself. The minute I stopped Googling myself, you don`t imagine what a happier person I am."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!