Miley Cyrus doing fine after parents` divorce but concerned about little sister
Washington: Miley Cyrus seems to be doing fine after her parents` divorce.
Hours after the news broke of their split, the singer was on the air in Chicago promoting her new single, `We Can`t Stop,` from an upcoming, still-untitled pop album.
According to Showbiz Shelly, entertainment reporter for B96 Radio in Chicago, the 20-year-old was in a really good mood, and was talking about how she worked with Snoop Dogg on her new album, People magazine reported.
But after the interview, Cyrus - whose father, Billy Ray Cyrus, and mother, Tish Cyrus, announced their split late Thursday - opened up about more personal matters, including concern for her little sister, Noah.
When asked how she`s doing in the wake of the divorce news, Cyrus said, "Oh, I`m fine. I`m okay."
She said that she`s more concerned for her sister, who is 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu is the best thing to have happened to Bollywood!
- Arjun Kapoor- Kareena Kapoor’s ‘Ki and Ka’ debate – Watch, it’s funny
- Farah Khan marks triplet's birthday with 3 mn Twitter fans!
- Salman Khan hints at marriage plans; is Iulia Vantur the lucky girl?
- 'Stars Wars: The Force Awakens' sued over Harrison Ford's broken leg