Miley Cyrus doing fine after parents` divorce but concerned about little sister
Washington: Miley Cyrus seems to be doing fine after her parents` divorce.
Hours after the news broke of their split, the singer was on the air in Chicago promoting her new single, `We Can`t Stop,` from an upcoming, still-untitled pop album.
According to Showbiz Shelly, entertainment reporter for B96 Radio in Chicago, the 20-year-old was in a really good mood, and was talking about how she worked with Snoop Dogg on her new album, People magazine reported.
But after the interview, Cyrus - whose father, Billy Ray Cyrus, and mother, Tish Cyrus, announced their split late Thursday - opened up about more personal matters, including concern for her little sister, Noah.
When asked how she`s doing in the wake of the divorce news, Cyrus said, "Oh, I`m fine. I`m okay."
She said that she`s more concerned for her sister, who is 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Varun Dhawan, John Abraham came to Jacqueline Fernandez's rescue—Full story inside
- Sidharth Malhotra chills like a boss! See pic
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- This Shiva temple in Pune built by Peshwa Nanasaheb is unique – Details inside