Miley Cyrus dumps Liam Hemsworth`s clobber
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus has reportedly dumped all her former fiance Liam Hemsworth`s personal belongings, including some of his clothes at a Hollywood charity shop.
The 20-year-old confirmed her split from the `Hunger Games` actor, 23, last month. He had left a few things behind at her mansion, and they can now be found at the store Out Of The Closet, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Miley sent Liam’s clothes off to a local charity store that benefits people with HIV. Among the clothes were two Cashmere sweaters, one from upmarket store Barneys and another from Ted Baker," said a source.
“There was also a Nike workout gear, a James Perse sweatshirt, Hugo Boss trousers and even underwear. She wants every remnant of him out of her life," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting