Miley Cyrus gets new puppy
Los Angeles: Songstress Miley Cyrus got a new puppy after the death of her beloved dog.
Cyrus. 21, named the new canine Moonie but said she is still reeling from the death of her previous dog, Floyd.
"So torn. I love having little Moonie cuddle with me and Mary Jane but just don`t know if I`m ready to love again," Cyrus said.
Floyd, an Alaskan Klee Kai, died last week while Cyrus was
away on her Bangerz Tour. She has not yet addressed the cause of the dog`s death but there were reports it was killed by a coyote.
Her mother, Tish Cyrus, flew in to New York to help her daughter through the painful time, and took her shopping for supplies and treats for little Moonie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- Kendall Jenner causes 'ruckus' in new neighbourhood