Miley Cyrus given pig from PETA for 20th b’day
Washington: Miley Cyrus has received a special present from PETA on her 20th birthday.
The largest animal rights organization in the world has sponsored a rescued pig named Nora in order to thank the actress for her dedication to animal rights.
The pig has found a new home at Kindred Spirits Sanctuary in Florida.
“PETA knew that sponsoring a rescued pig was the perfect birthday present for a young woman who spends so much time encouraging others to help animals,” PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman explained.
“From promoting animal adoption to speaking up for cows who suffer on dairy farms, Miley never stops letting her millions of fans know what they can do to make the world a kinder place,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic