Miley Cyrus` home burglary`s thieves caught
Washington: Thieves who broke into Miley Cyrus`s house and took her brand new 135,000 dollar worth white Maserati Quattroporte along with jewelry, have been tracked down and arrested.
A Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson told a magazine, that a woman named Naomi Charles, 21, who was an LA resident, and a man named Tylor Scott, 19, who`s from Arizona, were identified by video surveillance and had been taken in for the residential burglary.
The suspects are being held on a 50,000 dollars bail and are currently detained, the spokesperson added.
Earlier, two thieves had scaled a fence and gained access into the 21-year-old star`s home and garage, robbing her off the car, which was found undamaged dumped on a roadside, and some jewelry , while `The Wrecking Ball` singer was away performing on her Bangerz tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows