Miley Cyrus` home burglary`s thieves caught
Washington: Thieves who broke into Miley Cyrus`s house and took her brand new 135,000 dollar worth white Maserati Quattroporte along with jewelry, have been tracked down and arrested.
A Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson told a magazine, that a woman named Naomi Charles, 21, who was an LA resident, and a man named Tylor Scott, 19, who`s from Arizona, were identified by video surveillance and had been taken in for the residential burglary.
The suspects are being held on a 50,000 dollars bail and are currently detained, the spokesperson added.
Earlier, two thieves had scaled a fence and gained access into the 21-year-old star`s home and garage, robbing her off the car, which was found undamaged dumped on a roadside, and some jewelry , while `The Wrecking Ball` singer was away performing on her Bangerz tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile