Miley Cyrus` home burglary`s thieves caught
Washington: Thieves who broke into Miley Cyrus`s house and took her brand new 135,000 dollar worth white Maserati Quattroporte along with jewelry, have been tracked down and arrested.
A Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson told a magazine, that a woman named Naomi Charles, 21, who was an LA resident, and a man named Tylor Scott, 19, who`s from Arizona, were identified by video surveillance and had been taken in for the residential burglary.
The suspects are being held on a 50,000 dollars bail and are currently detained, the spokesperson added.
Earlier, two thieves had scaled a fence and gained access into the 21-year-old star`s home and garage, robbing her off the car, which was found undamaged dumped on a roadside, and some jewelry , while `The Wrecking Ball` singer was away performing on her Bangerz tour.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated