Miley Cyrus` home burglary`s thieves caught
Washington: Thieves who broke into Miley Cyrus`s house and took her brand new 135,000 dollar worth white Maserati Quattroporte along with jewelry, have been tracked down and arrested.
A Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson told a magazine, that a woman named Naomi Charles, 21, who was an LA resident, and a man named Tylor Scott, 19, who`s from Arizona, were identified by video surveillance and had been taken in for the residential burglary.
The suspects are being held on a 50,000 dollars bail and are currently detained, the spokesperson added.
Earlier, two thieves had scaled a fence and gained access into the 21-year-old star`s home and garage, robbing her off the car, which was found undamaged dumped on a roadside, and some jewelry , while `The Wrecking Ball` singer was away performing on her Bangerz tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'