Miley Cyrus laughs off online death hoax
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus posted a topless photograph on Instagram to dispel an internet death hoax.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker, who was subject to the internet hoax this week, had been unusually quiet on her social media accounts and decided to come back with a bang to slam the rumours, reportedly.
In the picture, the 21-year-old star shows off her legs in a pair of denims and is seen putting her bare back towards the camera against a backdrop of a desert.
She also posted a number of selfies with colourful accessories in her hair. "#ladytonguecontroller. We`re not sure what that means, but at least she`s not on the way to the mortuary," she wrote, slamming fake stories about her death circulating online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?
- Salman Khan attends Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party but SRK gives it a miss