Miley Cyrus refuses fan`s viral prom invite
Wellington: Miley Cyrus has declined a fan`s offer to accompany him to prom.
The 21-year-old pop star has tweeted her refusal to go with high schooler Matt Peterson who had posted a video, in which he is seen wearing just a foam finger and presenting the singer with a pair of red roses, on YouTube, website reported.
In the three-minute clip, Peterson is seen admitting that he has been a fan of the `Wrecking Ball` singer from the beginning and that she has changed his life, so he wants to repay her by giving her the best night of her life if she accompanies him to prom.
However, Cyrus invited him to her show which is a part of her Bangerz tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour