Miley Cyrus released from hospital?
Los Angeles: Songstress Miley Cyrus has reportedly been discharged from the hospital after staying there for more than a week.
The 21-year-old `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker is now preparing to return to the road for the European leg of her Bangerz tour, reportedly.
"She`s doing much better. She had to get it all out of her system. It hit her hard," a source said.
Cyrus was hospitalised on April 15 after suffering an "extreme" reaction to the antibiotic Cephalexin, which had been prescribed to her for a sinus infection.
As a result of the scare, the `We Can`t Stop` songstress was forced to cancel a string of stops on the US leg of her tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film