Miley Cyrus smokes joint at MTV EMAs?
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus once again took everyone by surprise by allegedly lighting up a joint during her MTV EMAs acceptance speech.
Cyrus, 20, was thanking her fans for making her win the Best Video for `Wrecking Ball` when she started digging through her bag to make some space for her award. She then pulled out what appeared to be a joint and began smoking it, reported TMZ.
"I couldn`t fit this award in my bag, but I did find this," Cyrus said holding up the joint before sparking it up.
The singer kicked off the 2013 MTV EMA with an alien-inspired performance by donning a metallic dress and astronaut helmet.
She took the stage at Amsterdam Ziggo Dome on November 10 to perform her single `We Can`t Stop`. Cyrus held a rocket-shaped microphone while singing and twerking with a female dwarf.
It was a tame performance compared to her eyebrow-raising dance with Robin Thicke on `Blurred Lines` during MTV VMAs in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!