Miley Cyrus steps out with strange scrapes on her arm
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus was spotted with strange set of marks on her left forearm just above her wrist raising doubts of self-mutilation.
The 19-year-old appeared to have four pink scratches on her wrist as she left her pilates class, reported a website. It is the second time in recent months that Cyrus has been spotted with similar markings on her arm.
In April, Cyrus denied reports she had self-mutilated, although she did not elaborate on what caused the apparent scrapes. That same month she was hospitalised after she caught her hand in a kitchen blender, slicing open her left index finger.
One of the markings appears to have occurred overnight, as the singer flashed that section of skin the day prior, unveiling a new tattoo. The strange marks were in view when Cyrus showed off her new tattoo, a quote from former US president Theodore Roosevelt.
She had recently posted a picture of her new tattoo on Twitter. The quote is taken from Roosevelt`s speech which he made at the the Sorbonne, Paris, on April 23rd 1910.
A spokesman for the singer is yet to comment on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- It's better late than never: Shatrughan Sinha on award
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself