Miley Cyrus threatens father in tweet
New York: It seems that things are not fine between Miley Cyrus and father Billy Ray as the 20-year-old asked her father to "tell the truth" on Twitter.
In the tweet, which Cyrus deleted later, the singer seems to be threatening her father about some sort of affair, reported Huffington Post.
"@billyraycyrus since you won`t reply to my texts I`m giving you an hour to tell the truth or ill tell it for you," Cyrus tweeted along with a photo of her next to Dylis Croman, who co-starred with her father in a production of ‘Chicago’ last year.
The singer apparently accidentally posted a number of drafted tweets, including a couple of promotional ones about her single with Snoop Dogg, as well as a tweet that referred to her recent movie date with Liam Hemsworth.
"My twitter was just actin all types of cray!(sic)" Cyrus posted after sending out the drafted tweets, which she proceeded to delete.
Cyrus probably did not intend to send the tweet to her father but it comes after her parents filed for divorce earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'