Miley Cyrus will make right choices: Dolly Parton
London: Singer Dolly Parton has again defended her god-daughter Miley Cyrus, saying that she has had to be controversial to "prove her point".
The 68-year-old country singer is the godmother of Cyrus and previously appeared as a guest star in TV series `Hannah Montana`, reportedly.
"She`s a great talent, Miley, who I`ve known ever since she was a tiny little baby. She`s always been smart and quick and she is so gifted and I really, really hope she does great in this world of show business, and I believe she will," Parton said.
The `9 to 5` singer added, "I believe she`s gonna make the right choices, she`s had to go a little drastic now and then just to prove her point, but I`ve got a lot of faith in her and I`m hoping she does great `cos she is gifted and special.
"You know her comedic timing is very good, so she`s got all the goods - I`m just hoping she uses all of it well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions