Miley Cyrus worried about finding `true love`
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus, 21, is keen to be in a relationship, but she isn`t sure if she will find someone who loves her for who she is.
The "Wrecking ball" singer, who broke off her engagement with Liam Hemsworth last year, was recently romantically linked with Kellan Lutz. She doesn`t think she will find anyone who enjoys her outrageous antics.
"Miley has absolutely no self awareness. She doesn`t see herself the way guys do. She`d love to be in a relationship - she worries she will never find someone who loves her for who she is - but she`s totally unaware of why guys dump her," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
In 2013, Cyrus sported a new image - short, dyed hair, skimpy revealing outfits, songs referencing drugs and she even popularised the raunchy dance move Twerking.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'