Miley donates clothes to homeless
London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has cleared out her closet and donated all her unwanted clothes to a homeless shelter in Los Angeles.
The former ‘Hannah Montana’ star, criticised for her raunchy new look and skimpy outfits, handed over her outfits to the shelter, dailystar.co.uk reports. The 17-year-old dropped off 10 bags of clothes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence