Milind Soman busy training for `Pinkathon`
New Delhi: Model-turned-actor Milind Soman is currently busy training participants of the `Pinkathon`, a run for women to create awareness for breast cancer.
"Beautiful running girls! Training for the Pinkathon starts in Delhi," he posted on microblogging site Twitter.
`Pinkathon` will held Sunday in Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'