Millionaire Matt Damon `petrified of becoming a pauper!`
London: Matt Damon has revealed that he still worries about how much money he will be left with, if the US dollar was suddenly devalued.
The `Elysium` star told Absolute Radio that he worries about the economy in general and the dollar in particular, the Daily Express reported.
The Academy award winning actor has an estimated fortune of over 41 million pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show