Mindy Kaling differentiates herself from TV character
Los Angeles: Actress Mindy Kaling, who plays Mindy Lahiri in her own TV series `The Mindy Project`, says she is not drawing from experience when she writes about the various hookups her character has each week.
She appeared on TV show "Chelsea Lately" and said that she`d be dead if she lived the life of her character, reports huffingtonpost.com.
"I have that personality where I was such a nerd. I am such a nerd, that I can only enjoy those situations looking out inside. I`d be dead if I lived the life of my character," said Kaling.
"She drinks and dates like a party animal. She likes Lindsay Lohan`s sex life, but she`s a doctor. It`s a TV show, that`s why it works like that but it`s kind of fun because I don`t live that life," she added.
Kaling said that her idea of a wild night is drinking an inch of whiskey and watching 15 minutes of "The Walking Dead" before sleeping.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study