Miranda Kerr injured in car accident
Wellington: Miranda Kerr had to be rushed to hospital after she was involved in a serious car accident in Los Angeles on Monday.
The Victoria’s Secret Angel’s spokeswoman Annie Kelly said that the Australian supermodel is wearing a neck brace and had MRI scans following the accident, when another car rammed hers on an LA freeway.
The driver of the other car has reportedly been arrested and is likely to face charges, the New Zealand Herald reported.
Kelly said that Kerr was thankful her son, Flynn, was not in the car at the time.
“She is in a lot of pain but really, we are just glad that it was not more serious,” she said.
Kerr was snapped on Tuesday night with her hair down and a scarf around her neck in a bid to conceal the neck brace.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Ranveer lauds Priyanka's versatility, Deepika's work ethics
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
- 'Bajirao Mastani' not competing with 'Dilwale': Priyanka
- See poster: Blazing 'Bajirao' Ranveer with coy 'Kashibai' Priyanka!