Miranda Kerr injured in car accident
Wellington: Miranda Kerr had to be rushed to hospital after she was involved in a serious car accident in Los Angeles on Monday.
The Victoria’s Secret Angel’s spokeswoman Annie Kelly said that the Australian supermodel is wearing a neck brace and had MRI scans following the accident, when another car rammed hers on an LA freeway.
The driver of the other car has reportedly been arrested and is likely to face charges, the New Zealand Herald reported.
Kelly said that Kerr was thankful her son, Flynn, was not in the car at the time.
“She is in a lot of pain but really, we are just glad that it was not more serious,” she said.
Kerr was snapped on Tuesday night with her hair down and a scarf around her neck in a bid to conceal the neck brace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'