Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom friends forever
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr says that she talks to her former husband and actor Orlando Bloom every day and that they still have a good platonic relationship.
Kerr and Bloom, parents to three-year-old son Flynn, called off their three-year marriage in October last year, reports contactmusic.com.
"We speak every day. We`re really close, we`re going to be a family forever and we both really do love each other. We have genuine love and respect for each other. We`re very connected and I feel grateful for that," said Kerr.
"We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it`s good. He`s a great dad. I`m lucky. Everyone goes through challenging periods in their life. That`s inevitable and it`s part of being human," she added.
She continued: "I feel like it`s a daily process to be positive. It`s something that`s a choice and I have different tools, like meditation, even prayer and my grandmother taught me to pray when I was young - and just finding that inner peace."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law