Miranda Kerr turns singer for friend`s album
London :Supermodel Miranda Kerr is all set to show off her singing skills by adding her vocals to a friends debut album.
The 30-year-old brunette beauty has teamed up with fellow Australian Bobby Fox, a celebrated musical theatre star, to record a duet for his first full-length release.
Kerr revealed the news to fans in a post on her Twitter page.
"I usually just sing in the shower but (Bobby Fox) convinced me to record a duet with him," she said.
Fox added in a message published on his Instagram page, "I convinced Miranda Kerr to record a little song with me for my album... It`s out late March. You`re The Boss."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show