Miranda Kerr turns singer for friend`s album
London :Supermodel Miranda Kerr is all set to show off her singing skills by adding her vocals to a friends debut album.
The 30-year-old brunette beauty has teamed up with fellow Australian Bobby Fox, a celebrated musical theatre star, to record a duet for his first full-length release.
Kerr revealed the news to fans in a post on her Twitter page.
"I usually just sing in the shower but (Bobby Fox) convinced me to record a duet with him," she said.
Fox added in a message published on his Instagram page, "I convinced Miranda Kerr to record a little song with me for my album... It`s out late March. You`re The Boss."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'