Miranda Lambert will tour before baby
London: Grammy-award winning singer Miranda Lambert wants to go on tour with husband Blake Shelton before they start a family.
The `Voice` mentor`s wife, 30, hinted that they are planning to hit the road for a string of performances soon, reportedly.
"There would be nothing better than being able to hang out with my husband on tour, we`ve never actually done that. We`re getting to the point where we want to slow down, we don`t want to tour as much, so I think it`s now or never, if you ask me.
"If we want to collaborate we should, if we want to tour together we probably should start thinking about it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic