MJ`s doc Conrad Murray to be freed from jail in just three months
London: Conrad Murray will be a free man in just three months after serving less than two years for killing Michael Jackson.
The 60-year-old doctor, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter, will be released on October 28, less than halfway through his four-year sentence, the Mirror reported.
Sources revealed to the publication that Murray`s early release has annoyed the late singer`s mum Katherine, 83, and his devastated kids, Paris, 15, Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11.
According to the insiders, the family felt the medic "should serve his time for the crime".
The King of Pop`s family feels that Murray is the killer of Jackson in their eyes and he cost them their son and father.
The source said that Jackson`s furious family still feel he should have been tried for murder.
Murray has been in solitary confinement since he was jailed in November 2011, with a TV and a mobile phone in his cell.
A source close to the doctor told the publication that the physician has been a model inmate and the authorities have granted him an early release due to that good behaviour and the overcrowded California jail system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'