MJ`s mum Katherine called son `damn f****t`
New York: A Jackson family confidant has revealed that the family matriarch, Katherine Jackson, called son Michael a "damn f****t", when the first public allegations of child molestation surfaced against the late singer in 1993.
Journalist Stacy Brown claimed that Michael`s sister LaToya, who accused the rest of her family of being "silent collaborators", revealed at that time about letters in which Katherine had called her late son "homophobic slur", the New York Post reported.
However, then Katherine held a press conference outside Hayvenhurst to denounce LaToya, claiming that she was trying to sell her brother down the river.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated