MJ`s stage manager was concerned before death
Washington: Michael Jackson`s ` This Is It` stage manager, John Hougdahl , was concerned about the singer`s deteriorating health before his death.
According to RadarOnline.com, the new evidence submitted by the late King of Pop`s mother Katherine Jackson in his wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter, reveals that Hougdahl warned promoters about Michael`s health and advised them to hire a psychiatrist and a personal trainer to help him, Contactmusic reported.
In the email, which was sent to AEG executive Randy Philips, on June 19, 2009, Hougdahl wrote: "I have watched him deteriorate in front of my eyes over the last eight weeks."
"My laymen`s degree tells me he needs a shrink to get mentally prepared to get on stage and then a trainer to get him in physical shape. He used to do multiple 360 spins back in April. He`d fall on his ass if he tried now," the email added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song