MJ`s stage manager was concerned before death
Washington: Michael Jackson`s ` This Is It` stage manager, John Hougdahl , was concerned about the singer`s deteriorating health before his death.
According to RadarOnline.com, the new evidence submitted by the late King of Pop`s mother Katherine Jackson in his wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter, reveals that Hougdahl warned promoters about Michael`s health and advised them to hire a psychiatrist and a personal trainer to help him, Contactmusic reported.
In the email, which was sent to AEG executive Randy Philips, on June 19, 2009, Hougdahl wrote: "I have watched him deteriorate in front of my eyes over the last eight weeks."
"My laymen`s degree tells me he needs a shrink to get mentally prepared to get on stage and then a trainer to get him in physical shape. He used to do multiple 360 spins back in April. He`d fall on his ass if he tried now," the email added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'