Mom is the best, says Mandira Bedi
Mumba: Busy actress Mandira Bedi, a known face on the big and small screen, made it a point to take out time to spend with her mother.
The 41-year-old took to Twitter to convey how she still feels for her mother, who lives in Delhi.
"My Mother came visiting from Delhi. And now she leaves...am so sad. There is no person as special and as loving as one`s mothers (sic)," Mandira posted on the microblogging site Thursday.
The actress was last seen in Anil Kapoor`s TV production "24".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law