Mumbai: Monday is back and you have the blues! You will now have to work the entire week until Friday. The road to the weekend looks tough to travel and the task in hand looks insurmountable. And the depressing monologue continues!
Well, khooni Monday is back but we have a few tips to help you beat the blues. Check out the simple points below to make yourself feel better and convince yourself that Mondays aren’t villainous:
- Start the countdown. Remind yourself that there are JUST four more days for the weekend to arrive.
- Remind yourself of the fun you just had during the weekends. This will make you happy and help you sail seamlessly through the blues.
- Work is worship indeed! You wouldn’t be able to lead a life of your desires if you don’t have enough money. Your job equips you with funds that are needed to fuel your dream lifestyle. So be thankful for having a job in hand.
- Think of those who don’t have the privilege of weekends. Many people work on weekends so you are certainly lucky to get your Saturdays and Sundays.
- Monday is just another day! It’s not different. Monday blues are nothing but pure psychological effect of work over leisure.