Monty Python to split after final show
London: British surreal comedy group Monty Python have apparently decided to split for good after their final tour.
The classic comedy troupe, who had announced in November last year that they were getting back together for a series of live shows, have added one more performance to their already sold-out string of shows in London.
The group confirmed the news of their last show in a joint statement.
`Monty Python, the world`s busiest comedians, have reluctantly decided that 20 July 2014 at the O2 London will probably be their last live performance together,` they said.
`Don`t miss the party, you probably won`t get the chance again,` they added.
The veteran troupe was well known for creating `Monty Python`s Flying Circus`, a British television comedy sketch show which aired first in 1969.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!