More children are not on the cards: Halle Berry
London:Former Bond girl Halle Berry is having to adjust to life as a working mother again after having her first child with husband Olivier Martinez last October.
The 47-year-old beauty, who gave birth to her first born five-year-old Nahla in 1999, said that losing baby weight is tough.
"It`s a whole new life for me now all over again, having a new little baby again. I`m working on a television show now, so I`m juggling working and being a mom and breast feeding while I`m working," she said.
The Miss USA runner up also hinted that plans for more children was not on the cards.
"I`m surprised I had the one I just had! So I doubt God is going to bless me again. I think I`m done."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto