Most British women wish to be wrinkle free
London: A majority of British women want to maintain youthful look, says a study.
The research conducted by discount voucher site PromotionalCodes.org.uk reveals that 71 percent of women actively look for products with anti-wrinkle ingredients, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Most said they wanted to preserve their skin and keep it tight and fresh for as long as possible.
Dark eye circles were a problem for 59 percent of the women.
“It’s interesting to see that anti-ageing is a big consideration for a lot of people. It shows women want to look after their skin and their beauty routine can help them do that,” said a spokesperson for PromotionalCodes.org.uk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss