Most British women wish to be wrinkle free
London: A majority of British women want to maintain youthful look, says a study.
The research conducted by discount voucher site PromotionalCodes.org.uk reveals that 71 percent of women actively look for products with anti-wrinkle ingredients, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Most said they wanted to preserve their skin and keep it tight and fresh for as long as possible.
Dark eye circles were a problem for 59 percent of the women.
“It’s interesting to see that anti-ageing is a big consideration for a lot of people. It shows women want to look after their skin and their beauty routine can help them do that,” said a spokesperson for PromotionalCodes.org.uk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate