Mother of paparazzo killed trailing Justin Bieber`s car to sue police
Los Angeles: The mother of Chris Guerra, a photographer who was killed in an accident while chasing Justin Bieber`s Ferrari earlier this year, has blamed the California Highway Patrol for her son`s death.
Vickie Guerra claims the officers who ordered her son Chris Guerra to cross the busy street are responsible for his son`s death, reported TMZ.
Vickie is suing both the police and the driver of the car which hit the photographer.
In her documents, Vickie says that police officers ordered her son to stay away and cross the heavy traffic by gesturing with a gun, after the officers noticed that Guerra was taking pictures of the singer`s car.
At that time, the officers were writing a speed violation ticket for the sports car`s driver, Bieber`s friend Lil Twist.
Vickie said that Chris followed the order and was hit by a car which ran at 40-50mph as the result.
Bieber had released a statement after Guerra`s death, hoping a legislation would provide adequate security to celebrities and the photographers themselves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult