Motherhood deliciously overwhelming: Shakira
Los Angeles: Colombian singer Shakira is enjoying motherhood thoroughly and loves taking her son Milan Pique Mebarak everywhere with her.
The 36-year-old and her soccer player boyfriend Gerard Pique welcomed Mebarak into the world in January, and Shakira is so smitten with her baby that she can`t stay away from him.
Earlier this month she decided to bring Mebarak with her while filming the US version of "The Voice" and even clicked a photo of them sitting on big red chair and shared it with her followers on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
Speaking about the adorable photo on "Today" show, Shakira said: "Being a mother is deliciously overwhelming. It`s surreal. It`s a whole new experience to me, and I`m just discovering it second by second.
"And having him here, it`s great, it`s a new thing, and it’s another part of me and my loved one. He`s accompanying me so I don`t feel alone," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan