Motherhood deliciously overwhelming: Shakira
Los Angeles: Colombian singer Shakira is enjoying motherhood thoroughly and loves taking her son Milan Pique Mebarak everywhere with her.
The 36-year-old and her soccer player boyfriend Gerard Pique welcomed Mebarak into the world in January, and Shakira is so smitten with her baby that she can`t stay away from him.
Earlier this month she decided to bring Mebarak with her while filming the US version of "The Voice" and even clicked a photo of them sitting on big red chair and shared it with her followers on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
Speaking about the adorable photo on "Today" show, Shakira said: "Being a mother is deliciously overwhelming. It`s surreal. It`s a whole new experience to me, and I`m just discovering it second by second.
"And having him here, it`s great, it`s a new thing, and it’s another part of me and my loved one. He`s accompanying me so I don`t feel alone," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties