Motherhood has changed Kim, says Kris Jenner
Los Angeles: TV presenter Kris Jenner says that her daughter Kim Kardashian has changed after giving birth to North West.
North, who is seven-month-old, is Kim and her fiance and rapper Kanye West`s first child.
Jenner added that it is "remarkable" to see her daughter being such a good mother, reports contactmusic.com.
"She`s changed, in a really good way. You watch your baby, have a baby and it`s kind of remarkable to see the changes we all go through when you give birth and have a child (who) you`re responsible for," Bangshowbiz quoted Jenner as saying.
"Kim`s totally in love with North, it`s been wonderful to watch," she further added.
Kim-Kanye, who got engaged last year, are set to marry this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89