Motherhood has changed Kim, says Kris Jenner
Los Angeles: TV presenter Kris Jenner says that her daughter Kim Kardashian has changed after giving birth to North West.
North, who is seven-month-old, is Kim and her fiance and rapper Kanye West`s first child.
Jenner added that it is "remarkable" to see her daughter being such a good mother, reports contactmusic.com.
"She`s changed, in a really good way. You watch your baby, have a baby and it`s kind of remarkable to see the changes we all go through when you give birth and have a child (who) you`re responsible for," Bangshowbiz quoted Jenner as saying.
"Kim`s totally in love with North, it`s been wonderful to watch," she further added.
Kim-Kanye, who got engaged last year, are set to marry this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch