Motherhood is a great chapter of my life: Claire Danes
London:`Homeland` actress Claire Danes is enjoying every aspect of motherhood and admits feeling very emotional about this news chapter of her life.
The 34-year-old actress, who has a 10-month-old son Cyrus, with her actor husband Hugh Dancy, insists that it is not very difficult to be a working parent, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s much easier looking after your child while you`re working than it is working while you`re pregnant. I`m really enjoying this new chapter in my life and being part of an outstanding and brilliantly written series like `Homeland`," Danes said.
The actress, who married Dancy in 2009, finds their union perfect.
"It`s had a very settling influence on me. It`s like you finally find the right partner with whom you feel totally comfortable. Everything suddenly makes sense and you don`t have to think about why it`s working out so well because things are so good and easy together," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala