Motherhood is a great chapter of my life: Claire Danes
London:`Homeland` actress Claire Danes is enjoying every aspect of motherhood and admits feeling very emotional about this news chapter of her life.
The 34-year-old actress, who has a 10-month-old son Cyrus, with her actor husband Hugh Dancy, insists that it is not very difficult to be a working parent, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s much easier looking after your child while you`re working than it is working while you`re pregnant. I`m really enjoying this new chapter in my life and being part of an outstanding and brilliantly written series like `Homeland`," Danes said.
The actress, who married Dancy in 2009, finds their union perfect.
"It`s had a very settling influence on me. It`s like you finally find the right partner with whom you feel totally comfortable. Everything suddenly makes sense and you don`t have to think about why it`s working out so well because things are so good and easy together," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!