Motherhood is a great chapter of my life: Claire Danes
London:`Homeland` actress Claire Danes is enjoying every aspect of motherhood and admits feeling very emotional about this news chapter of her life.
The 34-year-old actress, who has a 10-month-old son Cyrus, with her actor husband Hugh Dancy, insists that it is not very difficult to be a working parent, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s much easier looking after your child while you`re working than it is working while you`re pregnant. I`m really enjoying this new chapter in my life and being part of an outstanding and brilliantly written series like `Homeland`," Danes said.
The actress, who married Dancy in 2009, finds their union perfect.
"It`s had a very settling influence on me. It`s like you finally find the right partner with whom you feel totally comfortable. Everything suddenly makes sense and you don`t have to think about why it`s working out so well because things are so good and easy together," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check