Motherhood made Natalie Portman less judgemental
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman says she has become less judgemental after becoming a mother.
Portman has a two-year-old son Aleph with husband Benjamin Millepied.
"I love being a mum. I`m less judgmental than before I had a kid. The biggest thing about parenting is that it is a totally different experience for every person," telegraph.co.uk quoted Portman as saying.
"Everything is cool, there are no rules - I mean, apart from not hurting your kid. Some people breastfeed until their babies are five, and some don`t breastfeed at all," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'