Mumbai’s first flash mob is a huge success!
Mumbai: They couldn’t have timed this better. A day after India observed the third anniversary of 26/11, 200 odd Mumbaikars decided to ‘cheer up’ their city people and organized Mumbai’s first ever flash mob.
The large group gathered at the famous CST at 4:50 and performed a choreographed dance number to AR Rahman’s famous number, ‘Rang De Basanti.’ The idea came from Shonan Kothari, 23, who works for a CSR consultancy in Mumbai. Shonan managed to convince enough people and the group practiced for a few weeks before performing at CST’s platform 5.
The idea was to pay homage to all those who lost their lives in the 26/11 attacks and salute the spirit of Mumbaikars. The otherwise stern CST authorities stopped train services for ten minutes for the performance.
Here is the video. Seems like they all had a great time. Have a look!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali