Mumbai’s first flash mob is a huge success!
Mumbai: They couldn’t have timed this better. A day after India observed the third anniversary of 26/11, 200 odd Mumbaikars decided to ‘cheer up’ their city people and organized Mumbai’s first ever flash mob.
The large group gathered at the famous CST at 4:50 and performed a choreographed dance number to AR Rahman’s famous number, ‘Rang De Basanti.’ The idea came from Shonan Kothari, 23, who works for a CSR consultancy in Mumbai. Shonan managed to convince enough people and the group practiced for a few weeks before performing at CST’s platform 5.
The idea was to pay homage to all those who lost their lives in the 26/11 attacks and salute the spirit of Mumbaikars. The otherwise stern CST authorities stopped train services for ten minutes for the performance.
Here is the video. Seems like they all had a great time. Have a look!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour