Mumbai’s flash mob video chases `Kolaveri Di` on YouTube
Mumbai: Even as India is yet to overcome the `Kolaveri Di` fever, another Internet sensation has arrived to spellbind one and all.
Video of Mumbai’s first flash mob has gone viral on YouTube and has over 6 lakh views and counting since it was uploaded on 28th November, Monday.
The video shows a group of over 200 people put up a dance act at the Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus in India’s financial capital on Sunday to commemorate the 2008 terror attacks.
The act that lasted for 10 minutes grabbed attention of the motormen as well, who were all set to depart the station for their respective destinations. A huge crowd gathered and was dumbfounded to see a flash mob, something that was the first of its kind in the city.
Participants of the flash mob danced to the patriotic tune of the title song of Aamir Khan’s film `Rang De Basanti`. The visuals would leave even a stone hearted person teary eyed. Such is the impact of the video that can easily stir national consciousness in people.
The city of Mumbai or `Mayanagari` as it is also called, has a reputation of being extremely fast paced. People have little time to waste and are always on their heels. But the performance that was staged at CST gripped the crowd that was present there. Life almost came to a standstill and people were left awestruck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple