Mumford and Sons to make own whisky
London: Boyband Mumford and Sons want to develop their own brand of whisky.
The folk band - consisting of Marcus Mumford, Ted Dwayne, Country Winston and Ben Lovett - are determined to launch their own brand of the alcoholic spirit, but admit that it won`t be around for a while as it takes three years to develop, reported Sun online.
"It`ll happen. It takes a few years to make, so we better get cracking," keyboard player Lovett said.
The British quartet - who picked up the Album of the Year Grammy for their second record `Babel` - are already planning their third album and are keen to venture into new territories for their next collection.
"We`re incredibly excited. Our third album can be anything we want it to be," Lovett added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!