Music is my priority now: Avril Lavigne
Los Angeles: Canadian pop star Avril Lavigne feels a pressure to have kids following her recent marriage to Chad Kroeger, but she thinks music is her priority now.
The 29-year-old singer, who married the rocker in July is currently working on her fifth studio album which is believed to be released on November 5, reported People magazine.
"I do (feel pressure to start a family) now that I`m married. I want to be ready. I`m focusing on my music. I`m just releasing a new record. This is my priority and my baby right now," Lavigne said.
The singer`s relationship to Kroeger, who is the frontman of the band Nickelback blossomed after they began working together in 2012 to write and record music for Lavigne`s fifth album.
"We actually have spent the majority of our relationship, like all of our time together. They went on the road for a little bit, and I was out with Nickelback on their tour, and then he travels with me, and now that we worked together on my record, we`re together then," she said.
`Rock N Roll` singer likes collaborating with Kroeger.
"He proposed in the studio so it was really romantic, and when we work together, we`re creating and we`re in the moment of making something happen, so it`s fun," she said.
"The hours are long, but it actually just makes that process even better because he`s there with me, so I like working with him. Plus I think he`s a really talented song writer and I respect him and his work tremendously," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies