My family keeps me sane: Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman Mankind says she puts her family first than her jam-packed film career.
The 46-year-old actress said that her husband of seven years Keith Urban and kids keep her sane, reportedly.
"I think we`re a gypsy family and we travel around a lot, and as long as I have my husband and kids close, then everywhere feels pretty safe and pretty sane. I come from a family like that and we`ve created our family now to be like that," she said.
Kidman shared that her family is down-to-earth despite the fact that both she and Urban are household names.
"There`s a goldfish and a bunny. It`s a completely normal life, which is what we both work very hard to have for our children. And I know normal has 100 different definitions these days, but what I consider normal is just really kind of eating dinner together, having breakfast together, talking, hanging out, going to movies?just the normal stuff".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback