My family keeps me sane: Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman Mankind says she puts her family first than her jam-packed film career.
The 46-year-old actress said that her husband of seven years Keith Urban and kids keep her sane, reportedly.
"I think we`re a gypsy family and we travel around a lot, and as long as I have my husband and kids close, then everywhere feels pretty safe and pretty sane. I come from a family like that and we`ve created our family now to be like that," she said.
Kidman shared that her family is down-to-earth despite the fact that both she and Urban are household names.
"There`s a goldfish and a bunny. It`s a completely normal life, which is what we both work very hard to have for our children. And I know normal has 100 different definitions these days, but what I consider normal is just really kind of eating dinner together, having breakfast together, talking, hanging out, going to movies?just the normal stuff".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull 3' in a brand new POSTER--See inside
- Fardeen Khan SLAMS body shamers, hits back with an open letter—Read full text
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!
- Pakistani beauty Saba Qamar to star opposite Irrfan Khan in 'Hindi Medium': First look OUT!
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof