My family keeps me sane: Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman Mankind says she puts her family first than her jam-packed film career.
The 46-year-old actress said that her husband of seven years Keith Urban and kids keep her sane, reportedly.
"I think we`re a gypsy family and we travel around a lot, and as long as I have my husband and kids close, then everywhere feels pretty safe and pretty sane. I come from a family like that and we`ve created our family now to be like that," she said.
Kidman shared that her family is down-to-earth despite the fact that both she and Urban are household names.
"There`s a goldfish and a bunny. It`s a completely normal life, which is what we both work very hard to have for our children. And I know normal has 100 different definitions these days, but what I consider normal is just really kind of eating dinner together, having breakfast together, talking, hanging out, going to movies?just the normal stuff".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive