My first love was a girl at school: Katy Perry
New York: Pop star Katy Perry has revealed that she once fell in love with a girl too.
The `I kissed a girl` hitmaker, who was married to funnyman Russell Brand, said she thought her girl friend in school was beautiful, reported the Huffington Post.
"When I was 15, I fell in love with a female friend. I thought she was beautiful and wanted to be like her. She had such a huge impact on my life, but I never told her how I felt," she said.
Perry, 29, who divorced Brand in 2011, also said that she felt bad about two weeks after breaking up with him.
She expressed her feelings about her failed marriage on her album, `Prism`.
"What I wanted to call this record at first was `Adult Reality,` because `Teenage Dream` was me so high on that cotton candy cloud, and then it`s like I got punched in the face and kicked down the stairs a couple of times," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Four detectives in Bengali fiction who are every kid’s hero
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC