My first love was a girl at school: Katy Perry
New York: Pop star Katy Perry has revealed that she once fell in love with a girl too.
The `I kissed a girl` hitmaker, who was married to funnyman Russell Brand, said she thought her girl friend in school was beautiful, reported the Huffington Post.
"When I was 15, I fell in love with a female friend. I thought she was beautiful and wanted to be like her. She had such a huge impact on my life, but I never told her how I felt," she said.
Perry, 29, who divorced Brand in 2011, also said that she felt bad about two weeks after breaking up with him.
She expressed her feelings about her failed marriage on her album, `Prism`.
"What I wanted to call this record at first was `Adult Reality,` because `Teenage Dream` was me so high on that cotton candy cloud, and then it`s like I got punched in the face and kicked down the stairs a couple of times," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unbelievable! This is what Amitabh Bachchan tells Kangana Ranaut every time he meets her
- This former girlfriend of Salman Khan has replaced Deepika Padukone in Kabir Khan’s ‘Tubelight’
- Here’s why ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan and ‘Baadshaho’ Ajay Devgn won’t clash at the Box
- Here's what B-Town stars have to say about Keenan-Reuben murder case verdict!
- Singer Mika Singh gets bail in assault case
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies