My hubby made me realised I needed less therapy: Claire Danes
Los Angeles: `The Homeland` star Claire Danes says her actor husband Hugh Dancy made her realise that to feel healthy she needed less of therapy and more of sleep.
"I come from the land of therapy and love it, therapy is great, but Hugh really helped me discover that, a lot of the time, I`m just tired," Danes said.
"I don`t have to go through this labyrinthine explanation, there doesn`t have to be that much back story, I can just be in need of a nap," she added.
The actress who has son Cyrus with Dancy, reveals feeling lonely after she gave birth to her son last year, reported E! Online.
"Being a new mom is quite isolating to begin with. I was literally without any of my family or friends or resources. So it was a tough entry into motherhood. It`s so wonderful, but those first three months are so disorientating," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof