My kids aren`t like me, says Liam Gallagher
London: Singer-songwriter Liam Gallagher says his kids are really nice and well-educated, unlike him.
‘The Beady Eye’ singer said that his daughter Molly, 15, and sons Lennon, 14, and Gene, 11, have never said a naughty word in front of him.
“They’re nice, well educated kids," dailystar.co.uk quoted Gallagher as saying.
“Obviously, I’ve got a foul tongue but I’ve never heard them swear once. I’m proud that they’re not like me. They’re good polite kids. They’re not what you’d think,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video