My kids aren`t like me, says Liam Gallagher
London: Singer-songwriter Liam Gallagher says his kids are really nice and well-educated, unlike him.
‘The Beady Eye’ singer said that his daughter Molly, 15, and sons Lennon, 14, and Gene, 11, have never said a naughty word in front of him.
“They’re nice, well educated kids," dailystar.co.uk quoted Gallagher as saying.
“Obviously, I’ve got a foul tongue but I’ve never heard them swear once. I’m proud that they’re not like me. They’re good polite kids. They’re not what you’d think,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover