My life should be a movie series: Katie Price
Los Angeles: British model Katie Price would love to star in a film about her life, but she also thinks she`d need more than one movie because her life is too dramatic.
Pregnant Katie, who recently split from husband Kieran Hayler after it emerged that he had cheated on her with her best friend Jane Pountney, has long wanted a movie based on her life, reports contactmusic.com.
"Every year I say I`ll do (a movie) when I think things are going normal - then another drama comes along. I might as well do it in a few years` time because there`s bound to be more dramas,” she said.
"But I think it needs to be a series, not a one-off movie, because there`s that much. I`m not even joking,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh