My life should be a movie series: Katie Price
Los Angeles: British model Katie Price would love to star in a film about her life, but she also thinks she`d need more than one movie because her life is too dramatic.
Pregnant Katie, who recently split from husband Kieran Hayler after it emerged that he had cheated on her with her best friend Jane Pountney, has long wanted a movie based on her life, reports contactmusic.com.
"Every year I say I`ll do (a movie) when I think things are going normal - then another drama comes along. I might as well do it in a few years` time because there`s bound to be more dramas,” she said.
"But I think it needs to be a series, not a one-off movie, because there`s that much. I`m not even joking,” she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya