My life should be a movie series: Katie Price
Los Angeles: British model Katie Price would love to star in a film about her life, but she also thinks she`d need more than one movie because her life is too dramatic.
Pregnant Katie, who recently split from husband Kieran Hayler after it emerged that he had cheated on her with her best friend Jane Pountney, has long wanted a movie based on her life, reports contactmusic.com.
"Every year I say I`ll do (a movie) when I think things are going normal - then another drama comes along. I might as well do it in a few years` time because there`s bound to be more dramas,” she said.
"But I think it needs to be a series, not a one-off movie, because there`s that much. I`m not even joking,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows