My pregnancy taught me a lot: Kerry Washington
London: `Scandal` star Kerry Washington, who is expecting her first baby, said that her pregnancy has made her a better actress because it has made her more aware of her movements.
The 37-year-old actress, who is married to the American football star Nnamdi Asomugha, said that it was a challenge to hide her growing baby bump while filming the third season, reportedly.
"I work very physically as an actor. The biggest thing for me has been the challenge of how to be this person with the personal transformation that`s going on for me physically and how to stay true to this character. That hasn`t been easy" Washington said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!