My pregnancy taught me a lot: Kerry Washington
London: `Scandal` star Kerry Washington, who is expecting her first baby, said that her pregnancy has made her a better actress because it has made her more aware of her movements.
The 37-year-old actress, who is married to the American football star Nnamdi Asomugha, said that it was a challenge to hide her growing baby bump while filming the third season, reportedly.
"I work very physically as an actor. The biggest thing for me has been the challenge of how to be this person with the personal transformation that`s going on for me physically and how to stay true to this character. That hasn`t been easy" Washington said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated