My son has changed my world: Pharrell Williams
Los Angeles: Grammy-winning singer Pharrell Williams says his five-year-old tech-savvy son teaches him video games.
The 41-year-old singer opened up about his son with model wife Helen Lasichanh at a press conference earlier this week, reported a magazine. .
"He`s changed my world. My son teaches me. It`s crazy, he teaches me (about video games and the latest gizmos and gadgets)," he said.
The `Happy` hitmaker, following in the footsteps of Jay Z and LeBron James, is the latest celebrity tapped to curate the soundtrack for NBA 2K15 official video game.
For the endeavour, the singer reached out to his child for pointers.
"This is one of those times in your life when you`re like, `Think about that one interview when someone asked you a serious question. And it just hit me... When you asked me about my son and my answer to you was, `He teaches me?`" Like, that was bizarre to me," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!