My son is a daddy`s boy: Vanessa Lachey
Los Angeles: TV host-model Vanessa Lachey says her nine-month-old son Camden is a daddy`s boy and he becomes happy when her singer husband Nick Lachey sings to him.
"I think Cam (Camden) just loves anything that Nick does. He`s such a little daddy`s boy. It`s adorable," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Vanessa as saying.
"`Sleepy Eyes` is one song in particular that Nick used to hum to Camden when he was still in my belly, so that one to us is kind of special. He hummed the melody, and then when Camden was born, he added words and lyrics to it. So, that one has a special place in our hearts," she said.
"I sing `Baby Mine` to him every night, so when I sing that, he knows it`s bedtime, and he starts rubbing his eyes and getting ready for bed. Overall, we`re just constantly talking to him and singing to him, anything to interact with the little munchkin," she added.
The 32-year-old also said that she loves everything about being a mother.
"I know it sounds really cheesy, but I love everything. Camden is screaming these noises that he has no idea how he is making it come out of his mouth, he`s crawling around, he`s learning how to smile, learning how to talk, it`s just everything," she said.
"I love it. I`ve wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember, and now it`s here," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!