My son likes travelling: Shakira
London: Colombian pop star Shakira says her her 15-month-old son Milan is fond of travelling to different places in aeroplanes.
Shakira, 37, said touring with Milan, whom she welcomed with her partner Gerard Pique last year, would not be so challenging as her son adapts to a place easily, reportedly.
"(He) has to (come with me). I have to figure it out. I was actually an hour ago having a conversation about that because I think I`m gonna have to announce my tour pretty soon," Shakira said.
"And it`s going to be a challenge with a baby like Milan but he`s so adaptable and so friendly and so sociable. He likes travelling. He likes planes. He wants to go. He`s a rolling stone, just like his mama," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes
- Pakistani actors must condemn attack on Indians: Anupam Kher
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study