My studio is my home: Will.I.Am
London: Singer-song writer Will.I.Am says he never owned a home for himself and has always bought properties for others in the family.
The 38-year-old `Scream and Shout` hitmaker loves to in hotels when he is travelling around the world performing.
He is keen to build a dream home but he hasn`t found time to start, reported Contactmusic.
"I so don`t have a home. But I bought my mum, uncle, aunt and grandma their homes. And then what some people call my home is really my studio, where my other uncle lives," he said
"Well, you pull up and say `So where`s the house?` and I say `Right here, don`t you see it?`. And you say, `It`s a hill, dude. `Then you go out on a hill and out of it shoots an elevator, then you live in the ground and there`s little holes in the grass that brings light to the subterranean home", he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!