My studio is my home: Will.I.Am
London: Singer-song writer Will.I.Am says he never owned a home for himself and has always bought properties for others in the family.
The 38-year-old `Scream and Shout` hitmaker loves to in hotels when he is travelling around the world performing.
He is keen to build a dream home but he hasn`t found time to start, reported Contactmusic.
"I so don`t have a home. But I bought my mum, uncle, aunt and grandma their homes. And then what some people call my home is really my studio, where my other uncle lives," he said
"Well, you pull up and say `So where`s the house?` and I say `Right here, don`t you see it?`. And you say, `It`s a hill, dude. `Then you go out on a hill and out of it shoots an elevator, then you live in the ground and there`s little holes in the grass that brings light to the subterranean home", he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing