Nadiadwala to host big bash to celebrate twin successes
Mumbai: Producer Sajid Nadiadwala, who is in Warsaw shooting with Salman Khan for his directorial debut `Kick`, is kicked by the opening reports of his new production `2 States`.
He now plans a very big celebration bash for the twin successes this year of his `Highway` and `2 States`.
Speaking from Warsaw Nadiadwala said, "By the grace of god this has so far been a fantastic year for my production house."
"When we produced `Highway`, Imtiaz Ali and I planned it as a small experimental quick film, while we waited for Ranbir Kapoor`s dates later during this year. How were we to know `Highway` would be such a success. It is one of my proudest achievements. And now I hear roaring reports of `2 States`! So it`s a double triumph for Alia Bhatt from our production house."
Nadiadwala hopes the streak of luck continues this year for his production house.
"We`ve Tiger Shroff`s launch film (`Heropanti`) coming up next. We hope it does for Tiger what `Hero` had done for his father Jackie Shroff."
Meanwhile, the preparation for the mega bash is on here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'